A 5 inch navigator for vehicle use.
The GPSMAP 276Cx thrives off the road as well as on it, and it is highly functional even in boating and aviation. Based on the original 276 model, the 276Cx boasts an array of modern-day characteristics. The push-button operation is a reliable choice and easy to use even in shaky cockpits, be they in an off road car, snowmobile, quad or on a boat. With this model you get a coarse world map and a recreational map of Europe. According to your intended use you can choose from the wide assortment of Garmin maps, covering detailed terrain maps, road maps, water charts and aviation maps.
This item cannot be delivered to countries outside of the European union because of restrictions regarding batteries in airfreight.
- 5” WVGA screen
- GPS and GLONASS
- Barometric altimeter
- Three axle compass keeps the map pointing the right way even when you’re not moving and when tilted over
- MCX connector for external vehicle antenna (antenna sold separately)
- Push button operation - this model does not have a touch screen
- IPX7 protection: withstands a 30 minute immersion in a depth of 1 meter
- Internal, rechargeable lithium ion battery is easy to replace with three regular AA batteries (AA batteries not included) if charging cannot be done on the go
- Battery run time: up to 16 hours, AA cell run time: up to 8 hours
- The internal memory of 8Gb contains a coarse map of the world and a recreational map of Europe
- Direct support for Garmin Bluechart g2 HD maps, Garmin Topo maps, Garmin City Navigator NT maps, BirdsEye Select maps
- Included: a one year licence to BirdsEye satellite image service
- Active Weather support: connected to a compatible smart phone the GPSMAP 276Cx can display weather data on its map screen
- Smartphone connection also enables email, sms and social media notifications
- WiFi connectivity enables updating the unit directly, without the need to hook up to a computer
- What’s in the box:
- GPSMAP 276Cx
- AMPS charging/power mount with ball clamp for boat use
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- USB cable
- AC charger
- 1 year BirdsEye satellite imagery license
Use of the BirdsEye system requires software download. With the BirdsEye license included in this unit and the BaseCamp software available for free from the Garmin web site you can transfer a nearly unlimited amount of satellite imagery to the GPS during one year. The transferred imagery will remain in your use even after the license becomes void. You can renew your license whenever you feel like it.