High-quality shell jacket designed especially for backcountry skiing and snowboarding!
The North Face Purist Jacket is a top-notch shell jacket that is designed for those backcountry skiing and snowboarding days with various weather conditions!
Purist Jacket is totally waterproof, well breathable and stretchable, thanks to the Futurelight material. Futurelight material combines the nano-spun membrane and unique laminating method. This technology makes the Purist Jacket a great choice for backcountry action and active piste riding! Also, the hyper-articulated fit of the jacket is built especially for skiing and snowboarding.
Everything in the Purist Jacket is designed to make skiing or snowboarding days even more enjoyable. The pack-friendly pockets are easily accessible, radio-compatible features help you to handle the communications, powder skirt and the TNF jacket-to-pants integration will keep the snow outside off your jacket even on the deepest powder days!
- Standard fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding
- Fixed, helmet-compatible, hybrid drop hood with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- Radio clips on the collar -YKK® AquaGuard®, two-way centre front zip
- Two YKK® AquaGuard® zip chest pockets double as passthrough venting and feature pack-friendly placement, low-profile bellows, and radio loops
- YKK® AquaGuard® zip hand pocket
- Stay-down zip pulls
- Bonded, adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro® closure
- Bonded, articulated, four-way stretch powder skirt
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Ergo drop hem with riveted cord-lock adjustment system
- YKK® AquaGuard® zip wrist pocket with goggle wipe -Integrated wrist gusset and elastic thumb-loop cuffs